The application deadline for the 2022/2023 academic year is March 31, 2022.
Results of the admission process will be announced in mid April 2022.
- BA degree (finished by the end of September 2022)
- Motivation Letter (500–700 words)
- Structured CV (1–2 pages)
- 15-page Writing Sample (academic paper or BA thesis; preferably, but not mandatorily, gender-related)
- English Language Proficiency B2 (or above) or equivalent (English-speaking degree, etc.)
All materials are to be uploaded into the online Application
For more information on M. A. program in Gender Studies and the admission requirements please see The Faculty of Humanities website
The tuition fee is 3 000 eur/year.
For further information on the schedule of instalments please contact the Student Administration Office via e-mail:
The application process is two-fold. First, your application documents (CV, academic paper, motivation letter) are assessed by the teachers of the program. In case the decision is positive, the nostrification process (= the second phase of the application process) is launched.
Gender Studies Program
Faculty of Humanities
182 00 Praha 8 - Libeň
tel. +420 224 271 451
Magdaléna Zíková, MEd, study program secretary
Please arrange via e-mail